The Bearacks-Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's help make the Bearacks more active

4 posters

Go down

Let's help make the Bearacks more active Empty Let's help make the Bearacks more active

Post by Trainer Bread Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:03 pm

Anybody remember when the Bearacks was dying? Tact created a badge for people who advertised the site through BBG. You changed your name to something along the lines of "Jointhe bearacks.com" and you would be rewarded with the badge. Hopefully, new members will start joining. I know it worked because some people who didn't learn about it through the forums joined. Palringo at the time was almost completely unaware of these websites and OpenFeint was already dead. Hopefully mods still have the power to do this. If they can't, let's just try to get some new members to increase activity. Let's go recruit those members!
Trainer Bread
Trainer Bread
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Back to top Go down

Let's help make the Bearacks more active Empty Re: Let's help make the Bearacks more active

Post by Smitzerland Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:46 am

I began a campaign on January 1st to revive the Bearacks, and that was something we did in the first part of it: Advertise the Bearacks by changing our names in BBG to “GoTo:Bearacks.com”, or anything along those lines.

We should do that again, and promote it on the forum! Wink
Smitzerland
Smitzerland
Bearackian
Bearackian

https://vine.co/u/1076999955501178880

Back to top Go down

Let's help make the Bearacks more active Empty Re: Let's help make the Bearacks more active

Post by Ghost6890 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:47 am

I can't wait for this place to grow.
Ghost6890
Ghost6890
Baby Bear
Baby Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by APOCALYPSE Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:13 am

I totally agree with you, we should really do that! Very Happy
APOCALYPSE
APOCALYPSE
Admin
Admin

https://bearacks.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down